Print & Online
• Sappho Does Hay(na)ku. Sephyrus Press, 2008. A hand-sewn limited-edition collection of transversions, interpretations, and fabrications. These poems were mostly made in June–July 2006 and were available on Blogger from June 2007 to June 2011.
• Reticent Nerve. Minimalist poems (mostly one-, two-, and three-word pieces) from 1995 on. Available on Blogger from September 2008 to June 2011. Restored August 2011.
• Pickpocket Poetica. Short poems mostly from late 1997 to early 1998 with some added in 2000 and 2002. Available on Blogger from June 2007 to June 2011.
• Early Returns. Short poems extracted and/or revised in 2008 from poems made in 1992 through 1996. Available on Blogger from August 2008 to June 2011.
• The Once Invisible Conclusion. Cubist and Surrealist influenced poems made in 1996. Posted as a PDF to a short-lived GeoCities Website in 2004. Available on Blogger from June 2007 to June 2011. Restored December 2015.
• Solar or Leap. An archive of mostly older poems made from 1991 through 2011, including as well some fiction and non-fiction prose. Available on Blogger from August 2009 to June 2011.
• Things To Do in New York City (Cool Upright Remix) (2009). Ingredients: Ted Berrigan recorded in 1973 reading his poem “Things To Do In New York (City);” the “Cool Upright 02” bass loop in GarageBand; various clips from dobroide's City Noise audio pack from Freesound; a little drum track I added.